Standing Room Only at the Selection Town Hall
March 14, 2019
March 14, 2019
Assemblywoman Sydney Kamlager Dove addresses the WNC on Assembly Bills and issues impacting our community.
Meetings & Events
3rd Annual Westside Safety and Preparedness Fair
11:00am-3:00pm. The Westside Neighborhood Council is excited to be a sponsor of the 3rd Annual Westside Safety and Preparedness Fair which is an important and highly informative community preparedness event. There will be a terrific line-up of keynote speakers, presentations and trainings such as Hands-Only CPR, Stop the Bleed, and Pet First Aid and CPR. With this event being entirely virtual, you can learn important safety and disaster preparedness topic from the comfort of your own living room. Bring the kids too — there will be presentations just for them! For more information and to register click on "View Info." When: 11:00AM on Sunday, March 7th, 2021
WNC Monthly Governing Board/Stakeholder Meeting
VIRTUAL MEETING VIA ZOOM. AGENDA WILL BE POSTED AT LEAST 72 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING. When: 6:00PM on Thursday, March 11th, 2021
Food on Foot’s philosophy is “we give a hand up, not a hand out.” They provide food and clothing to those in need every Sunday . The core of the program lies in providing concrete opportunities for people looking for a way out of homelessness. Check out this link from a recent “Kelly Clarkson Show” featuring Food on Foot’s Clinical Director and two of their graduates. See it here. For more information visit Food on Foot’s website.
Plan to House LA – VISIT WEBSITE HERE
Support for the Pick Pico project was provided through the City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs, Arts Development Fee Program
Past Pick Pico Event
Over 6,000 folks decided to Pick Pico and we could not be more pleased! Read all about it here.
Pick Pico Event Video
- SHOP LOCAL WNC OUTREACH EFFORT $5K
- We all know our businesses are in crisis. Many are closed or are hanging on by a thread. Crime has increased and morale on the street is very low. This is an 8 part program to help our local businesses and to promote the WNC in the process.
- Covid-19 Links
- WNC WLA Community Plan Draft Concepts for Proposed Changes
- Update from Supervisor Kuehl
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive