Meetings & Events
CANCELLED Board & Stakeholder Monthly Meeting
THIS MONTH'S REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED. Where: Westside Pavilion, 10800 W. Pico Blvd, Los Angeles When: 7:00PM on Thursday, December 14th, 2017
Governing Board/Stakeholder Meeting
Agenda will be posted 72 hours prior to meeting. Where: Westside Pavilion, Meeting Room A, 10800 W. Pico, Los Angeles When: 7:00PM on Thursday, January 11th, 2018
Pick Pico 2016
Over 6,000 folks decided to Pick Pico this year and we could not be more pleased! Read all about it here.
2015 Pick Pico Event Video
WNC IN ACTION!
Westside Neighborhood Council’s Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more.
- News from the Mayor
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- SoCalGas Pipeline Replacement Project on Sepulveda Scheduled to Start August 7
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey