Standing Room Only at the Selection Town Hall
March 14, 2019
March 14, 2019
Assemblywoman Sydney Kamlager Dove addresses the WNC on Assembly Bills and issues impacting our community.
Meetings & Events
WNC Monthly Governing Board/Stakeholder Meeting
VIRTUAL MEETING VIA ZOOM. VIEW AGENDA FOR MEETING ACCESS INFO. When: 6:00PM on Thursday, July 9th, 2020
Plan to House LA – VISIT WEBSITE HERE
Support for the Pick Pico project was provided through the City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs, Arts Development Fee Program
Past Pick Pico Event
Over 6,000 folks decided to Pick Pico and we could not be more pleased! Read all about it here.
Pick Pico Event Video
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- 4-27-20 Update regarding Trailers at Cheviot Rec Center
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive