Meetings & Events
WNC Planning & Land Use Committee and Board/Stakeholder Meeting
Where: Virtual, Meeting When: 6:00PM on Thursday, December 1st, 2022
CANCELLED Board & Stakeholder Monthly Meeting
Where: Virtual, Meeting When: 6:00PM on Thursday, December 8th, 2022
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Standing Room Only at the Selection Town Hall
March 14, 2019
March 14, 2019
Assemblywoman Sydney Kamlager Dove addresses the WNC on Assembly Bills and issues impacting our community.
Food on Foot’s philosophy is “we give a hand up, not a hand out.” They provide food and clothing to those in need every Sunday . The core of the program lies in providing concrete opportunities for people looking for a way out of homelessness. Check out this link from a recent “Kelly Clarkson Show” featuring Food on Foot’s Clinical Director and two of their graduates. See it here. For more information visit Food on Foot’s website.
Plan to House LA – VISIT WEBSITE HERE
Support for the Pick Pico project was provided through the City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs, Arts Development Fee Program
Past Pick Pico Event
Over 6,000 folks decided to Pick Pico and we could not be more pleased! Read all about it here.
Pick Pico Event Video
- Budget Advocates White Paper 2022 – A Report to the Mayor and City Council on the City’s fiscal future
- Budget Advocates Report #3
- Covid-19 Links
- WNC WLA Community Plan Draft Concepts for Proposed Changes
- Update from Supervisor Kuehl
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive