Meetings & Events
WNC Monthly Governing Board/Stakeholder Meeting
Where: Landmark Theatre Lobby, 10850 Pico Blvd When: 6:00PM on Thursday, June 8th, 2023
Go to Pick Pico 2023!
110 Local Vendors!
Meet Elected Officials!
Play in the Kid Zone!
Discover Local Artists!
Support Local Businesses!
Chat with City Departments!
Learn Vital Safety Skills!
FOOD FUN FREE!!!
Pick Pico is all about shopping local and putting a spotlight on local schools and nonprofits
11am-3pm 10701 W Pico Blvd WLA 90064
Corner of Overland and Pico
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Standing Room Only at the Selection Town Hall
March 14, 2019
March 14, 2019
Assemblywoman Sydney Kamlager Dove addresses the WNC on Assembly Bills and issues impacting our community.
Food on Foot’s philosophy is “we give a hand up, not a hand out.” They provide food and clothing to those in need every Sunday . The core of the program lies in providing concrete opportunities for people looking for a way out of homelessness. Check out this link from a recent “Kelly Clarkson Show” featuring Food on Foot’s Clinical Director and two of their graduates. See it here. For more information visit Food on Foot’s website.
Click HERE to view the Senior Meal
Emergency Response Program
MOBILE DEVICE USERS
CLICK HERE TO VIEW HOT TOPICS POSTS
Plan to House LA – VISIT WEBSITE HERE
Support for the Pick Pico project was provided through the City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs, Arts Development Fee Program
VIEW PLANS FOR PICO BOULEVARD BEAUTIFICATION
Past Pick Pico Event
Over 6,000 folks decided to Pick Pico and we could not be more pleased! Read all about it here.
Pick Pico Event Video
- Budget Advocates White Paper 2022 – A Report to the Mayor and City Council on the City’s fiscal future
READ FULL REPORT HERE
- Budget Advocates Report #3
- Covid-19 Links
CLICK HERE TO READ THE WEEKLY UPDATE FROM THE COUNTY DEPT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- WNC WLA Community Plan Draft Concepts for Proposed Changes
- Update from Supervisor Kuehl
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive
FIND US ON FACEBOOK