Meetings & Events
VA Healthcare System hosting Veterans Town Hall
Veterans and those concerned about or interested in Veterans Administration healthcare services are invited to attend this quarterly Veterans Town Hall. WLA VA MedRepresentatives of VBA, NCA, and Vet Centers will be in attendance. For more info: 310 268-3790. Where: WLA VA Medical Center, 11301 Wilshire Blvd, Bldg 500, Room 1281, Los Angeles When: 5:00PM on Wednesday, January 24th, 2018
Pick Pico 2016
Over 6,000 folks decided to Pick Pico this year and we could not be more pleased! Read all about it here.
2015 Pick Pico Event Video
WNC IN ACTION!
Westside Neighborhood Council’s Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more.
- Child Car Seat Safety Event Jan. 21, 11am–2pm
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- SoCalGas Pipeline Replacement Project on Sepulveda Scheduled to Start August 7
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey