There will be two competing Cannabis measures on the March 2017 ballot (below). One is sponsored by the UCBA Trade Association, a group of Prop D compliant dispensaries. The other is sponsored by the City Council.
We will have ongoing public hearings related to Cannabis regulation throughout the City, and plan to have everything in place by July, 2017: Our next two scheduled public hearings/forums are on Tues. Nov. 29th @ 6pm in LA City Hall and Wed. Dec. 7th @ 6pm in Van Nuys City Hall (see flyer below)
Please also see the powerpoints below to get some context for the issues that will be discussed over the next several months.
WNC IN ACTION!
Westside Neighborhood Council’s Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more.
- News from the Mayor
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- SoCalGas Pipeline Replacement Project on Sepulveda Scheduled to Start August 7
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey