There will be two competing Cannabis measures on the March 2017 ballot (below). One is sponsored by the UCBA Trade Association, a group of Prop D compliant dispensaries. The other is sponsored by the City Council.
We will have ongoing public hearings related to Cannabis regulation throughout the City, and plan to have everything in place by July, 2017: Our next two scheduled public hearings/forums are on Tues. Nov. 29th @ 6pm in LA City Hall and Wed. Dec. 7th @ 6pm in Van Nuys City Hall (see flyer below)
Please also see the powerpoints below to get some context for the issues that will be discussed over the next several months.
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- L.A. Zoo Seeks Volunteers who love Animals for Zoo Docent Training Class!
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS