Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
The Los Angeles Department of City Planning has released the Draft Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the proposed Exposition Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan.
It is available on the Department of City Planning website at planning.lacity.org (scroll down on the left side and click on “Environmental Review” and then “Draft EIR”). Additionally, a revised Draft Specific Plan is now available at www.latnp.org/expo-line/expo-draft-plan.
WNC IN ACTION!
Westside Neighborhood Council’s Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more.
- Child Car Seat Safety Event Jan. 21, 11am–2pm
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- SoCalGas Pipeline Replacement Project on Sepulveda Scheduled to Start August 7
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey