SoCalGas Pipeline Replacement Project on Sepulveda Scheduled to Start August 7
As part of their Pipeline Safety Enhancement Plan, that tests and updates the natural gas pipeline infrastructure in Southern California, SoCalGas will be conducting pipeline safety work on South Sepulveda Boulevard between Sepulveda Way and Casiano Road beginning in August and continuing through late December 2017 (Monday through Friday between 9:00am and 3:30pm, and Saturdays between 8:00am and 6:00pm.)
No interruption to natural gas service is anticipated. Customers may smell the odor of natural gas. Although this is normal when crews are working, SoCalGas encourages anyone who has concerns about the smell of gas to call them from a safe location at 1-800-427-2200. SoCalGas is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Customers with questions or concerns about the construction work may call SoCalGas’ Customer Contact Center 24-hours a day, seven-days a week at 800-427-2200.
WNC IN ACTION!
Westside Neighborhood Council’s Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more.
- Child Car Seat Safety Event Jan. 21, 11am–2pm
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- SoCalGas Pipeline Replacement Project on Sepulveda Scheduled to Start August 7
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey