Agenda & Documents for 6-11-20
- Agenda June 2020 REVISED 6-8-20
- WNC-MER-MAY 2020
- wnc land use rept June 2020
- Homeless rept June 2020
- wnc budget 2020_2021
- CALL FOR CANDIDATES seat 19
- Fox Plaza Cafe and Market Floor Plan 5-1-20
- Site Plan Cafe and Market 4-22-20
- Form 7773 – Special Inst CUB Fox Plaza Cafe
- Signed Aramark Fox Plaza Market CUB App 4-1-20
- Signed Fox Plaza Cafe CUP Application 3-18-20
- Golf Courses Emerge as a Fix for L.A.’s Affordable Housing Crisis
A Los Angeles architect argues that the solution to the city’s housing woes might lie on the
18th green. Urban golfers don’t agree. READ MORE
- Update from Supervisor Kuehl
- Halavy Project Application
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- 4-27-20 Update regarding Trailers at Cheviot Rec Center
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive