Agenda & Documents for July 9, 2020
Item 5a: Halavy Project
- Westwood CUP Plans
- Westwood Color Rendering
- Report to WNC Board re CUP Application 1936-1942 Westwood Blvd
- Westwood Blvd. CUP Application and Findings
- Halavy project to convert 1936-1942 Westwood Blvd Conditions
Item 5d: WNC WestLA Homeless.Plan. 5.25
Item 6c: Safety Fair Proposal
- WNC NPG 06.29.20
- Summary Survey Data 062920
- WNC 2020 fair proposal July 2020 meeting
- Estimated expenses 2020 fair
Item 6d (Planning Committee):
Update from Supervisor Kuehl – Read it here
- Update from Supervisor Kuehl
- Halavy Project Application
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- 4-27-20 Update regarding Trailers at Cheviot Rec Center
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive