Agenda & Support Documents for 5-14-20
TO JOIN THE MEETING ON 5-14-20 CLICK ON THIS ZOOM LINK: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88612066765
- WNC FEB 2020 MER
- WNC MAR 2020 MER
- WNC APR 2020 MER
- WNC Draft Minutes 2-13-20
- NPG – Palms Recreation Center
- 2015-12-10 CUB Letter of Determination
- BevMo West LA CUB Renewal Application Form Pg 1
- BevMo West LA CUB Renewal Application Form Pg 3
- BevMo West LA CUB Renewal Approval Pg 1 of 5
- BevMo West LA CUB Renewal Approval Pg 2 of 5
- BevMo West LA CUB Renewal Approval Pg 3 of 5
- BevMo West LA CUB Renewal Approval Pg 4 of 5
- BevMo West LA CUB Renewal Approval Pg 5 of 5
- BevMo West LA CUB Renewal Approval (Attachment)
- WNC Homelessness Committe Report
- WNC LUC Report May 14
- Outreach Committee Report 5.14
- WSFB Application
- IRS Determination Letter
- Update from Supervisor Kuehl
- Halavy Project Application
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- 4-27-20 Update regarding Trailers at Cheviot Rec Center
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive