Candidate Application Process
CALL FOR WNC CANDIDATES
SEAT 12 AND SEAT 19
Any Stakeholder who is eligible for the seats may apply by notifying the Chair by July 1, 2020 at email@example.com.
For Seat 12 please provide a utility bill and your driver license with your name for that address.
For Seat 19 please provide business license, pay check stub or letter from employer.
Your name will be on the July 9, 2020 agenda to be considered for the seat. At that meeting the Governing Board may fill the vacancy by majority vote of those voting.
Nominations to fill the vacancy may be made by the candidates themselves, by Board Members, by Board alternates, or by any member of any constituency represented by the vacant seat. In electing the replacement Board Member, the Governing Board shall consider any expressions of support or opposition, whether written or oral, from members of the constituency represented by the seat.
To qualify for Seat 12:
A Stakeholder residing at a residential address located within the boundaries of Overland Avenue (homes on the east side of the street) (except homes on Dunleer Place and on Coventry Place between Overland Avenue and Dunleer Place), Pico Boulevard (homes on the south side of the street), Motor Avenue (between Pico Boulevard and Lorenzo Place), Monte Mar Drive, Anchor Avenue, Dannyhill Drive (excluding all homes on Dannyhill Drive), Club Drive, Forrester Drive (excluding homes on the south side of the street between Queensbury Drive and Cavendish Drive), Queensbury Drive (homes on the west side of the street), Patricia Avenue (homes on the north side of the street), Motor Avenue (between Patricia Avenue and National), and the Santa Monica (10) Freeway.
To qualify for Seat 19:
A Stakeholder who is an owner or an employee of a business located within the boundaries of San Diego Freeway (405), Century Park West, Santa Monica Boulevard, and Pico Boulevard
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- 4-27-20 Update regarding Trailers at Cheviot Rec Center
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive