Candidate Application Process
CALL FOR CANDIDATES
WNC SEAT 19
Any Stakeholder who is eligible for the seat may apply by notifying the Chair and providing business license, pay check stub or letter from employer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your name will be on the next agenda to be considered for the seat. At that meeting the Governing Board may fill the vacancy by majority vote of those voting.
Nominations to fill the vacancy may be made by the candidates themselves, by Board Members, by Board alternates, or by any member of any constituency represented by the vacant seat. In electing the replacement Board Member, the Governing Board shall consider any expressions of support or opposition, whether written or oral, from members of the constituency represented by the seat.
To qualify for Seat 19:
A Stakeholder who is an owner or an employee of a business located within the boundaries of San Diego Freeway (405), Century Park West, Santa Monica Boulevard, and Pico Boulevard;
- WNC WLA Community Plan Draft Concepts for Proposed Changes
- Update from Supervisor Kuehl
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- 4-27-20 Update regarding Trailers at Cheviot Rec Center
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive