Candidate Application Process
CALL FOR CANDIDATES
WNC SEAT 3
Any Stakeholder who is eligible for the seats may apply by notifying the Chair and providing a business license with your name and address or a pay stub for a business within Seat 3 boundaries to email@example.com. Your name will be on the Oct agenda to be considered for the seat. At that meeting the Governing Board may fill the vacancy by majority vote of those voting.
Nominations to fill the vacancy may be made by the candidates themselves, by Board Members, by Board alternates, or by any member of any constituency represented by the vacant seat. In electing the replacement Board Member, the Governing Board shall consider any expressions of support or opposition, whether written or oral, from members of the constituency represented by the seat.
To qualify for Seat 3:
A Stakeholder who is an owner or an employee of a business south of Pico Boulevard to National, East of 405 to Motor.
In addition to what is expected of a WNC Board member in the WNC By Laws, all WNC board members and alternates must sign the Code of Conduct and successfully complete DONE all training:
ABEL (2hours) Ethics (2hours) and Finance (varies)
- Budget Advocates White Paper 2022 – A Report to the Mayor and City Council on the City’s fiscal future
READ FULL REPORT HERE
- Budget Advocates Report #3
- Covid-19 Links
CLICK HERE TO READ THE WEEKLY UPDATE FROM THE COUNTY DEPT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- WNC WLA Community Plan Draft Concepts for Proposed Changes
- Update from Supervisor Kuehl
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive
FIND US ON FACEBOOK