Documents for 4-8-21 Board/Stakeholder Meeting
- WNC agenda April 8 2021 (final)
- March 2021 Monthly Expense Report (MER)
- wnc mugs v3
- WNC Door Hangers
- Budget Advocate report #14 (mid-March)
Join the Meeting Online at https://zoom.us/j/82264521440
or by Telephone Dial Toll-free number (877) 853 5257 to join the meeting and enter/dial the Webinar ID 82264521440 when prompted, press # (pound) twice to enter the meeting.
- Budget Advocates White Paper 2022 – A Report to the Mayor and City Council on the City’s fiscal future
- Budget Advocates Report #3
- Covid-19 Links
- WNC WLA Community Plan Draft Concepts for Proposed Changes
- Update from Supervisor Kuehl
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive