The Westside Neighborhood Council Funding Committee advises the full Westside Neighborhood Council Board on the spending of Neighborhood Council funds on Community Improvement Projects (CIPs) and Outreach Events (OEs). In order to provide this advice, the Funding Committee:
1. Works with the City’s Department of Neighborhood Empowerment to develop CIP and OE definitions,
2. Develops and recommends priority lists for the WNC’s vote,
3. Develops a call-for-proposals process for spending.
Meeting Location: meets as needed
Chair Lisa Morocco
VC Melissa Kenady
Members: Ty Vahedi, Mary Kunsic, Dick Harmetz, Charles Horwitzl, Lisa Morocco
WNC IN ACTION!
Westside Neighborhood Council’s Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more.
- Movies in the Park
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Sign Up Today for the LA Westside Neighborhood Council Emergency Prep Seminar – Feb. 18
Do you know the best time to prepare for the next natural disaster? The time is NOW!!!! DETAILS HERE
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey