LAX Modernization Presentation Info
- To sign up for LAMP updates- visit:
- https://www.lawa.org/connectinglaxTo view & download the powerpoint, please -visit: https://cloud1lawa.app.box.com/s/kwbhq5932tn53o0ctnceqve5nkyd0cw1
- To learn more about the uber/lyft/taxi etc lot move, please visit the LAX-it page: https://www.flylax.com/en/lax-it
- Budget Advocates White Paper 2022 – A Report to the Mayor and City Council on the City’s fiscal future
READ FULL REPORT HERE
- Budget Advocates Report #3
- Covid-19 Links
CLICK HERE TO READ THE WEEKLY UPDATE FROM THE COUNTY DEPT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- WNC WLA Community Plan Draft Concepts for Proposed Changes
- Update from Supervisor Kuehl
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive