WNC Planning & Land Use Committee and Board/Stakeholder Meeting
|Where:||One Westside, 10800 W. Pico Blvd, Meeting Room B, (3rd floor of Landmark Theatre walk towards bridge exit on right walk around the outside of building to B), Los Angeles|
|When:||7:00PM on Monday, May 27th, 2019|
Like Us On Facebook
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more.