CANCELLED Board & Stakeholder Monthly Meeting
There will be no Monthly Board & Stakeholder meeting in December. Happy Holidays!
|Where:||Westside Pavilion One, 10800 W. Pico Blvd, Meeting Room B, (3rd floor of Landmark Theatre walk towards bridge exit on right walk around the outside of building to B), Los Angeles|
|When:||7:00PM on Thursday, December 12th, 2019|
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- L.A. Zoo Seeks Volunteers who love Animals for Zoo Docent Training Class!
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive