Monthly Board Meeting 11-11-21
- WNC agenda November 11 2021 final
- WNC MER 10-21
- Photo Exhibit – 10381 Mississippi
- Mississippi Support Documents:
- WNC CIS motions for Nov 11 2021 mtg
- LUC and HOMELESS WNC MOTIONS November 11 2021
- 2021-22 Budget Advocates – Report #2 v2
Join the Meeting Online at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89148871589
Dial Toll-free number (877) 853 5257 to join the meeting and enter/dial the Webinar ID/89148871589: when
prompted, press # (pound) twice to enter the meeting.
- Budget Advocates White Paper 2022 – A Report to the Mayor and City Council on the City’s fiscal future
- Budget Advocates Report #3
- Covid-19 Links
- WNC WLA Community Plan Draft Concepts for Proposed Changes
- Update from Supervisor Kuehl
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive