The function of this committee is to communicate with our stakeholders. Methods include our website, facebook, and providing speakers for public forums, clubs, and schools. In addition the Committee reaches out to local media with information. Meetings are as needed.
Members of the Outreach Committee:
Chair: Lisa Morocco
Members: Francios Nion, Stacy Antler, Shannon Burns, Terri Tippit, Aaron Rosenfield, and Jae Wu.
To contact the Outreach Committee send questions, comments or suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WNC IN ACTION!
Westside Neighborhood Council’s Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more.
- Movies in the Park
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Sign Up Today for the LA Westside Neighborhood Council Emergency Prep Seminar – Feb. 18
Do you know the best time to prepare for the next natural disaster? The time is NOW!!!! DETAILS HERE
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey