Policies and Procedures Ad Hoc Committee
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Since the WNC Governing Board is mandated to operate under rules established by City Charter and the Department of Neighborhood Empowerment, all operating rules for the organization must be carefully written and followed. As the WNC evolves, conditions change requiring adjustments to the Bylaws and the operation of the monthly meetings. The Policy and Procedures Committee meets to consider proposals for the operation of the WNC.
The Committee meets only as needed.
Chair: Shannon Burns
Members: Steve Spector and Rich Cahalan
To Read the 2006 YEAR-END REPORT Click Here
Like Us On Facebook
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more.