Policies and Procedures Ad Hoc Committee
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Since the WNC Governing Board is mandated to operate under rules established by City Charter and the Department of Neighborhood Empowerment, all operating rules for the organization must be carefully written and followed. As the WNC evolves, conditions change requiring adjustments to the Bylaws and the operation of the monthly meetings. The Policy and Procedures Committee meets to consider proposals for the operation of the WNC.
The Committee meets only as needed.
Chair: Shannon Burns
Members: Steve Spector and Rich Cahalan
To Read the 2006 YEAR-END REPORT Click Here
- SHOP LOCAL WNC OUTREACH EFFORT $5K
- We all know our businesses are in crisis. Many are closed or are hanging on by a thread. Crime has increased and morale on the street is very low. This is an 8 part program to help our local businesses and to promote the WNC in the process.
- Covid-19 Links
- WNC WLA Community Plan Draft Concepts for Proposed Changes
- Update from Supervisor Kuehl
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive