Walk Pico Streetscape is Here!
VIEW PRESENTATION HERE
After 15 years of planning and waiting, the WNC is proud to announce the Walk Pico Streetscape Plan has begun.
The scope of the program includes:
- New ADA Ramps
- New Sidewalks
- New Audible Signals
- 50 New Trees on Pico and Adjacent Streets
- New Painted Crosswalks
- New Wayfinding and Historical Markers
- New Median at Overland and Pico
- New Bump out at Overland and Pico
- New Pedestrian Lighting at Bus Shelters
- New Pedestrian Controlled Signal at Tennessee and Westwood
- New Marked Bike Lanes/Paths
- Budget Advocates White Paper 2022 – A Report to the Mayor and City Council on the City’s fiscal future
- Budget Advocates Report #3
- Covid-19 Links
- WNC WLA Community Plan Draft Concepts for Proposed Changes
- Update from Supervisor Kuehl
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive