WNC Land Use Committee Meeting 11-18-21
Join the Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85135366100
Dial Toll-free number (877) 853 5257 to join the meeting and enter/dial the Webinar ID: 85135366100 when prompted, press # (pound) twice to enter the meeting. When in the meeting, if you want to raise your hand for Public Comment, dial *9 (star-nine) to raise your hand when you are in the meeting.
- Budget Advocates White Paper 2022 – A Report to the Mayor and City Council on the City’s fiscal future
- Budget Advocates Report #3
- Covid-19 Links
- WNC WLA Community Plan Draft Concepts for Proposed Changes
- Update from Supervisor Kuehl
- REGISTER YOUR BIKE
- PROPOSED HOTEL PROJECT at 1928 Westwood Blvd
- Final Determination for Rancho Park Golf Course Concessionaire
- Proposed Rancho Park Golf Course Project
- Google Coming to Westside!
READ ABOUT IT HERE
- The City of LA honors WNC Board Member Steve Spector
- Help Plan the City’s Future
- Homeless Count, Rules & Regulations Update
- Sidewalk Repair Program Update
- Expo Corridor Transit Neighborhood Plan: New Documents Available.
- Board of Neighborhood Commissioners honors WNC 15 Year Anniversary.
- Proposed Transit Oriented Communities Affordable Housing Incentive Program Guidelines
Photo of the Girl Scouts of Troop #16135 thanking the WNC for their donation to the Riddick Youth Center for new chairs & tables.
The girls are earning their Bronze award, helping to improve the center.
June 9, 2016.
- Sidewalk Vending Survey
Like Us On Facebook
WNC IN ACTION!Westside Neighborhood Council's Neighborhood Watch meeting a huge success. Read more. REPORT CLOGGED STORM DRAINS
WNC Photo Archive